Following long serving retirement, we currently have cleaning roles available to join our Housekeeping team.
- Morning shifts 10-20 hours per week available
- Evening shifts 15-20 hours per week available
- 5 Days a week
- Mainly Term time working hours * Deep cleaning required 10-20 hours in the holidays
- Pay Rate salaried across the year at £9.00per hour
- 4 weeks paid holiday (must be taken during school Holidays)
Please send completed application forms to Mr C Ward - firstname.lastname@example.org
West Hill Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Consequently a Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate is required for every post.
We are looking to appoint a full time Early Years Practitioner to join our friendly and caring team from September 2021 (with a possibility of starting in June). We are looking for an exceptional practitioner, qualified to a minimum Level 3 in Early Years Education.
Please send a completed application form and letter of application to: Mrs C Lambert (EYFS Secretary) on email@example.com for the attention of Mrs Sarah Hall (Head of EYFS and Years 1& 2)
The closing date for applications is Monday 26th April 2021 with interviews to follow the same week.
This role is offered on a 40 hours per week, term time only. Salary dependent on experience & qualifications
Our ideal candidate will:
· Hold a relevant level 3 childcare qualification
· Have experience within a childcare setting
· Be enthusiastic, fun, creative and a good role model
· Have real passion, motivation and drive for working with and educating children
· Have a good level of understanding of the EYFS and Safeguarding policies/procedures
· Have a commitment to self-development and be prepared and motivated to keep knowledge and skills updated
For further details or any questions about the position, please contact: Mrs Sarah Hall on firstname.lastname@example.org