Early Years Ethos
To provide a consistently high standard of care and education within the Curiosity Approach® framework by:
• Providing a secure and stimulating environment, where children can develop as individuals at an appropriate pace.
• Positively challenging children’s learning, allowing them to achieve with confidence.
• Putting children at the centre of all of our decisions and valuing them as individuals.
• Encouraging children to have a positive self image, the ability to communicate confidently, and to value and show respect for others.
• Delivering a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum which encompasses the acquisition and development of skills, understanding and knowledge. This curriculum provides opportunities for children to explore, devise, experiment, investigate and learn through play.
• Teaching politeness, respect and courtesy by example. Good manners are fostered along with an understanding of how these aspects affect other people in our daily lives.
• Making the Early Years environment a pleasant and inspiring place for everyone.